The CEC and its Athlete Commission wishes to support more Canadian representation within committees at the international level. The Pan American Council Athletes Commission is currently accepting nominations.
Interested candidates must fill out this Nomination Form by February 24th, 2020 at midnight PST.
To be eligible for election or appointment to the Pan American AC an athlete must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a resident of any Pan-American country;
- Not have been sanctioned for a doping offence in their sporting career;
- Be a participant in an IFSC or PAC event within the last 8 years;
- Make sure they are available to attend (by Skype) a minimum of three meetings per year.
More details available on the IFSC website.